Join Our Winning Team
Fairley & Stevens Ford remains the No.1 place to shop for, service and finance a great vehicle in the area. Here we go the extra mile to ensure that our customers always have a great visit to our dealership. If you’re looking for a fulfilling career in the automotive industry, consider joining the Fairley & Stevens Ford team.
We are currently looking for:
The Dispatch Coordinator fully supports the Service Operation Team and provides the technicians with the necessary tools and information required to deliver on the expectations of our clients.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- ● Coordinate the completion of scheduled and unscheduled service and maintenance work through technicians to meet service quality and responsiveness targets.
- ● Assign and monitor workflow ensuring calls are dispatched to the appropriate tech with the right skillset.
- ● Monitor daily team and technician workload ensure the techs have the appropriate level of work assigned.
- ● Daily review of technician activities to ensure real time work summaries and labour tracking are completed.
- ● Act in a professional manner to reflect positively on Fairley & Stevens Ford.
- ● Identify and Suggest opportunities for Process Improvements efficiencies within department
- ● Opening and closing of internal repair orders.
- ● 2-4 years of related experience, dispatch experience preferably in the Automotive industry.
- ● Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize a heavy workload.
- ● A proven systematic and organized approach to multi-tasking
- ● Working knowledge of related computer applications, including the Microsoft Office Suite of programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- ● Service and customer orientated
- ● Actively looking to help people. Anticipates and works to understand and meet customer needs in a helpful way.
- ● Ability to organize information schedules in a structured and logical way that is most productive for the technicians and customers.
- ● Time Management skills and understanding what is required to complete/resolve various service activities.
If you are interested in this opportunities, please forward your resume and CL by email to HR@fairleystevensford.com.
There is always a spot on the Fairley & Stevens Ford team for the right person. Use our application here to apply today! Filling out and submitting the following form is by far the best way to make sure to get your information in front of the people that need to see it.
Thank you for including Fairley & Stevens Ford in your employment search.