Join Our Winning Team
Fairley & Stevens Ford remains the No.1 place to shop for, service and finance a great vehicle in the area. Here we go the extra mile to ensure that our customers always have a great visit to our dealership. If you’re looking for a fulfilling career in the automotive industry, consider joining the Fairley & Stevens Ford team.
We are currently looking for:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- ● Provides excellent customer service by listening to customer inquiries and requests, asking questions to ensure understanding of needs, and supplying parts in a timely manner.
- ● Recommends related parts that are needed.
- ● Ensures necessary parts are available.
- ● Costs parts on invoice or repair order.
- ● Assists service technicians in determining parts requirements.
- ● Maintains positive working relationships with vendors.
- ● Informs customers when special order parts have arrived.
- ● Provides technician with necessary parts with minimal wait time; uses parts pre- picking when applicable (e.g., when customer is coming in for recall part or scheduled service interval).
- ● Builds productive working relationships, consults with others, as necessary.
- ● Takes initiative to help others as needed.
- ● Follows up with customer to ensure that their needs have been met.
- ● Records and monitor back orders.
- ● Uses computer to look up and monitor parts requests as well as recording parts disbursed per repair order.
- ● Assists in updating parts catalogs.
- ● Uses parts catalogs/MicroCat to acquire information on parts and accessories inventory.
- ● Maintains tight control over parts inventory to increase efficiency and eliminate customer delays.
- ● Makes full use of PIPP allowances to keep idle and obsolete inventory to a minimum.
- ● High School Diploma or College Diploma
- ● 2 or more years experience in an automotive parts environment
- ● Customer Service experience
- ● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
- ● Excellent knowledge with Office 365, experience working with computers, and quick to learn computer software systems.
- ● Experience working with MicroCat required
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and CL by email to HR@fairleystevensford.com.
There is always a spot on the Fairley & Stevens Ford team for the right person. Use our application here to apply today! Filling out and submitting the following form is by far the best way to make sure to get your information in front of the people that need to see it.
Thank you for including Fairley & Stevens Ford in your employment search.